1. By partaking in a Veg Travel Guide food walking tour you acknowledge that:
(a) you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and conditions set out below;
(b) whilst on the tour you will consume and/or drink pre-selected food and/or beverage from a food and beverage outlet recommended by us or you may purchase food and/or drink from a food and beverage outlet (“F&B Outlet”).
2. The Veg Travel Guide food walking tour (“Tour”) will take place according to the times stated on the relevant itinerary.
3. The price for the Tour includes pre-selected food and beverage consumed at F&B Outlets.
4. Should you wish to order any additional food or beverage during the Tour, this will be at your own cost.
5. You acknowledge that should you be late to arrive at the designated place for the Tour on the designated day and time, your ticket will be forfeited and no refund will be made.
6. If you are travelling from interstate or overseas, Veg Travel Guide encourages purchasing travel insurance that includes cancellation provisions in the event that you may be unable to attend a Tour.
7. Veg Travel Guide reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or vary any Tour due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Veg Travel Guide including (without limitation) if there are insufficient participants or due to poor weather conditions.
8. If Veg Travel Guide is forced to cancel or reschedule a Tour, Veg Travel Guide will give you as much notice as possible and you may choose to transfer your booking to another date or time or Veg Travel Guide will provide a full refund within seven (7) days excluding any fees paid to a third party.
9. Tickets for a Tour
(a) are otherwise non-refundable and there are no rain checks.
(b) may be transferred to a third party.
10. By participating in the Tour, you acknowledge that Veg Travel Guide:
(a) is acting solely as a guide in facilitating visits to F&B Outlets and does not act as agent for any F&B Outlet;
(b) has no involvement in preparing, serving, or directly providing food or beverage to you, and all food and beverage will be provided by each F&B Outlet you visit whilst on the Tour;
(c) does not act as agent, contractor or in any other capacity for any F&B Outlet
(d) makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any service provided by any F&B Outlet;
(e) does not control or endorse the opinions, representations, comments, statements or actions made by any F&B Outlet.
11. You accept that any visit to a F&B Outlet is subject to any terms and conditions of each F&B Outlet and these Terms and Conditions.
12. As Veg Travel Guide does not assume responsibility for any allergies or medical conditions you may have, you need to raise any concerns you may have with the staff of a F&B Outlet before consuming any food or beverage supplied by the F&B Outlet.
13. Subject to any rights you have under any consumer protection law (such as the Australian Consumer Laws):
(a) Veg Travel Guide accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
(b) Veg Travel Guide has no liability to you for any death, injury, loss or damage of personal items caused by any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any F&B Outlet.
(c) To the extent such liability cannot be excluded, Veg Travel Guide liability is limited (in the absolute discretion of Veg Travel Guide) to
(i) the provision of another Tour to an equivalent value; or
(ii) a refund of the total amount received by Veg Travel Guide from you in connection with a Tour.
14. No provision of these Terms and Conditions attempts to exclude the operation of the Australian Consumer Laws.
15. These Terms and Conditions will apply for the benefit of Veg Travel Guide and its successors, assigns, and licensees.